Before you play, a few things to keep in mind:
1. Have fun and just try to enjoy the experience. Be present as much as possible, especially when you’re together with your partner. There’s no right or wrong way to play.
2. Have at least 10GB free before you start playing/recording
3. Turn on Do Not Disturb and close all other apps before you start playing
4. When you are recording, you will see a PiP window on the phone with the recording image (you). If you don’t see the PiP window, you’re not recording. Drag the PiP window to one of the lower corners of the screen while you’re playing. If the recording stops for any reason (and your PiP window disappears), just shake the phone to start recording again.
5. At the end, make sure you stop recording BEFORE you close 5&GO!. Stop the recording, wait 30 seconds, then you can close the app
6. When you are with your partner and you are:
- Reading the instructions for your adventure
- Writing the caption for your completed adventure
- Marking up the adventure photo with text, emojis, stickers, etc
Do all these things together: Both of you should huddle over ONE phone so the selfie video of that phone captures both of you
7. At the end, make sure to send us your videos (there may be more than one)
To access your 5&GO! videos:
i. From the map screen, tap your avatar icon in the upper right corner
ii. Then tap the gear icon in the upper right corner of your profile screen
iii. Select “Your video library” and download the videos to your phone or upload them directly to google drive
THANK YOU SO MUCH AND HAVE FUN TODAY!